Meetings at the Pioneer Collective - FAQ
Can I show up early to set up?
Set up must be done during your allotted rental time. If you feel you'll need more time, please book an extra half hour or hour on the front end of your reservation.
What amenities are provided for meetings?
We provide the following amenities to meeting guests at no extra charge:
- 65" HD television display with HDMI or Apple Display Port connections (Main Conference Room)
- Optional projector with HDMI or VGA displays (Main Conference Room or Sunlight Conference Area)
- Dry-erase board with whiteboard markers and erasers
- Polycom phone (Main Conference room)
- Hi-speed WiFi internet
- Coffee, tea & ice water service available for $50
Extra amenities can be provided for classroom lectures and presentations. Theater, seminar, or classroom seating, can be arranged (Socrates Classroom), and microphones, lecterns and mobile whiteboards can be rolled in for presentations (Socrates and Plato Classroom). The Sunlight Conference Area swiftly transforms into the Socrates Classroom and the Main Conference Room converts into our Plato Classroom. Classroom amenities available at no extra charge:
- Microphone (lavalier, headset, or handheld)
- Flipcharts and markers
- Extra whiteboards
- Custom seating arrangements (Socrates / Sunlight Room only)
I want to schedule a breakout session(s), can I use other areas in the workspace?
Breakout areas and additional conference space can be reserved subject to availability for $25-50 per hour depending on size of space needed.
Where should attendees go to make private phone calls?
Your meeting guests can make private phone calls in the cedar phone booths near the kitchen, or in the building lobby. Please refrain from taking calls in common areas or near our members' desks.
Can I bring in outside catering?
You may bring in outside catering. Food must be set up in your reserved room or area, not in common spaces, and your caterer must pick up any leftovers food, equipment, and excessive garbage. Pack it in, pack it out. Guests who don't comply with this policy will be subject to a $100 additional charge. Please alert staff promptly of any spills or messes. Below is a list of meeting caterers in Seattle. Bon Appétit!
How do I get there, where do I park?
P: 100 South King Street Suite 100. Seattle, WA 98104
Hourly discounted parking - More Parking Less Circling (City of Seattle Guide to parking)
All-day parking - our recommendation: CenturyLink Field Garage- $8/day located at 800 Occidental Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134 (Entrance off of S Royal Brougham Way)
tPC is located in Pioneer Square, a major transit hub, just a short walk from most major King Country Metro bus lines, Sound Transit bus lines, Link Light Rail (International District and Pioneer Square Stations), King Street Station, Union Station and the Sounder Train.
Want to find the best route to get to Pioneer Square from your neighborhood or hotel? Download the One Bus Away app.
How do I pay?
We will send you an initial invoice for a 50% deposit to reserve your room. The balance will be due the day before your meeting. For inquiries that come in less than a week before the reservation date, or totaling less than $200, we will require full payment to hold the reservation.
How do you handle cancellations?
The 50% deposit is non-refundable, but can be applied to any future meeting reservation within one calendar year of your initial reservation date.
Is the Pioneer Collective ADA accessible?
Does the Pioneer Collective offer lactation rooms for new mothers?
We don't have dedicated lactation rooms but there are three private, locking, single restrooms with seating that double nicely as mother's rooms.
How do I get to tPC?
Link Light Rail - get off at the International District/Chinatown station and walk west on Jackson Street, make a left on first Avenue and then a left on King Street.
Sounder train, Metro Bus, Sound Transit - tPC is just a few blocks west of King Street Station and Union Station
Driving & Parking
Hourly discounted parking - More Parking Less Circling
All-day parking - CenturyLink Field Garage- $7/day on non-event days - 800 Occidental Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134 (Entrance off of S Royal Brougham Way)
After 6pm and Sundays - Street parking on King Street is free
Where should I take my group for drinks / dinner after our meeting?
Pioneer Square is full of great spots for dinner and drinks. All of the restaurants below are within walking distance of tPC.
Sports bars / pubs
Upscale bars, gastropubs, restaurants
- Damn the Weather - Upscale gastropub doles out a gourmet bar menu including beef-heart tartare & craft cocktails.
- The London Plane - Chipper, bright wine bar & store teaming its vintages with small plates in a modern space.
- Goodbar - Enjoy small plates or main courses of braised meats, local seasonal vegetables and Northwest seafood
- Girin - Steakhouse & ssam bar provides a modern expression of classical Korean cuisine.
- Nirmals - combines eclectic tastes from multiple regions across India into a cuisine reflecting his culinary lifetime journey and experiences from around the world.
- Casco Antiguo - An authentic Mexican cocina & cantina in the heart of Pioneer Square