Meetings at the Pioneer Collective - FAQ
I've booked my meeting, now where do I go day of?
OUR ADDRESS - 100 South King Street, Suite 100, Seattle, WA 98104
Our entrance is located on the corner of 1st Avenue & King Street. We are in The Westland Building. Our front desk is located just inside the double-glass entry doors (our logo is painted on them in gold leaf), just west of the main building entrance. Please check in with our front desk staff who can show you to your reserved space.
Can I show up early to set up?
Set up must be done during your allotted rental time. If you feel you'll need more time, please book an extra half hour or hour on the front end of your reservation.
What amenities are provided for meetings?
We provide the following amenities to meeting guests at no extra charge:
- 65" HD television display with HDMI or Apple Display Port connections (Main Conference Room)
- Optional projector with HDMI or VGA displays (Main Conference Room or Sunlight Conference Area)
- Dry-erase board with whiteboard markers and erasers
- Printing and copying at 25¢/page
- Polycom phone (Main Conference room)
- Hi-speed WiFi internet
- Coffee, tea, and ice water service available for $75-$100
What is the difference between classroom space and meeting space?
Extra amenities can be provided for classroom lectures and presentations. Theater, seminar, or classroom seating can be arranged (Socrates Classroom), and microphones, lecterns, and mobile whiteboards can be rolled in for presentations (Socrates and Plato Classroom). The Sunlight Conference Area swiftly transforms into the Socrates Classroom and the Main Conference Room converts into our MC Classroom. Both the Canopy Room and Plato Room can be arranged as classrooms as well.
Classroom amenities available at no extra charge:
- Microphone (lavalier, headset, or handheld)
- Flipcharts and markers
- Extra whiteboards
- Custom seating arrangements (Socrates, Sunlight Room only)
I want to schedule a breakout session(s), can I use other areas in the workspace?
Breakout areas and additional conference space can be reserved subject to availability for $25-$50/hour depending on size of space needed.
Where should attendees go to make private phone calls?
Your meeting guests can make private phone calls in the cedar phone booths near the kitchen or in the building lobby. Please refrain from taking calls in common areas or near our members' desks.
Can I bring in outside catering?
You may bring in outside catering. Food must be set up in your reserved room or area, not in common spaces, and your caterer must pick up any leftovers, equipment, and excessive garbage. Pack it in, pack it out. Guests who don't comply with this policy will be subject to a $100 additional charge. Please alert staff promptly of any spills or messes.
Below is a list of meeting caterers in Seattle:
How do I get there, where do I park?
A: 100 South King Street, Suite 100, Seattle, WA 98104
Hourly Discounted Parking
- More Parking Less Circling (City of Seattle Guide to parking)
- (1 min walk) Stadium Place Garage - $3/hour
530 Occidental Ave S
- (10 min walk) CenturyLink Field Garage - $10/day
800 Occidental Ave S (Entrance off of S Royal Brougham Way)
- (13 min walk) Pacific Rim Center Garage - $6/day
900 S Jackson Street
After 6pm Weekdays and Sundays
Street parking on King Street, Main Street, and 1st Ave S is free
tPC is located in Pioneer Square, a major transit hub, just a short walk from most major King Country Metro bus lines, Sound Transit bus lines, Link Light Rail (International District and Pioneer Square Stations), King Street Station, Union Station, and the Sounder Train.
Want to find the best route to get to Pioneer Square from your neighborhood or hotel? Download the One Bus Away app
Link Light Rail - get off at the International District/Chinatown station and walk west on Jackson Street, make a left on first Avenue, and then a left on King Street
How do I pay?
Assuming you haven't booked through a third party platform, we will send you an initial invoice for a 50% deposit to reserve your room. The balance will be due the day before your meeting. For inquiries that come in less than a week before the reservation date, or totaling less than $200, we will require full payment to hold the reservation.
How do you handle cancellations?
The 50% deposit is non-refundable, but can be applied to any future meeting reservation within one calendar year of your initial reservation date with a $100 rebooking fee.
Is the Pioneer Collective ADA accessible?
Does the Pioneer Collective offer lactation rooms for new mothers?
We don't have dedicated lactation rooms but there are three private, locking, single restrooms with seating that double nicely as mother's rooms.
Where should I take my group for drinks / dinner after our meeting?
Pioneer Square is full of great spots for dinner and drinks. All of the restaurants below are within walking distance of tPC.
Sports bars / pubs
Upscale bars, gastropubs, restaurants
- Damn the Weather - Upscale gastropub doles out a gourmet bar menu including beef-heart tartare & craft cocktails
- The London Plane - Chipper, bright wine bar & store teaming its vintages with small plates in a modern space
- Goodbar - Enjoy small plates or main courses of braised meats, local seasonal vegetables and Northwest seafood
- Girin - Steakhouse & ssam bar provides a modern expression of classical Korean cuisine
- Nirmal's - combines eclectic tastes from multiple regions across India into a cuisine reflecting his culinary lifetime journey and experiences from around the world
- Casco Antiguo - An authentic Mexican cocina & cantina in the heart of Pioneer Square