Fall isn't just about pumpkin flavoring and football. As the leaves change and the weather chills and the days grow short, it's time to head inside, have a drink and learn something. We have two great classes for you in October and November.
Oysters and wine class with Taylor Shellfish
Thursday October 20th, 6:30pm
Enjoy a glass(es) of wine or bubbly as you learn to shuck and eat oysters from around the northwest. Tom Stocks, tPC member and regional operations manager at Taylor Shellfish will be your animated guide as you learn about the tasty bivalve molluscs you're devouring.
Free with RSVP. Feel free to bring the family (21+ for wine)
Introduction to digital photography
Sunday November 6th, 11:00am
Whether you'd like to start using that DSLR that's been sitting on the shelf since last Christmas, or just want to take better iPhone photos, professional photographer Lindsey Miller will teach you the basics you need to know.
RSVP here. $24 for general public. tPC members get in free!
- 10:45am Doors Open (holler at your new friends and say hello to your host)
- 11:00am Lesson Begins (get your cameras out, it's fumbling w/ buttons time)
- 12:15pm Practice Time (it's time to bowl baby ... with bumpers!)
- 1:00pm Last Call / Q&A (squeeze every ounce of info out of the pro)
- 1:15pm Doors Close (you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here)
About the teacher: Lindsey has a Masters in Digital Photography. She is based out of Seattle but shoots around the country. In the past, she has taught semester courses at universities, private classes and workshops.