Community Lead Position
Do you bring energy and enthusiasm to all that you do? tPC is looking for someone who is outgoing, approachable, communicative and results-oriented, to join the Community Lead Program.
In exchange for a 24/7 communal membership, we ask for 10 hours a week of front desk time and a three month commitment. This is typically broken up into two 5 hour shifts each week. The morning shift is 8am-1pm, and the afternoon shift is 1pm-6pm.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Opening and/or closing duties
- Warmly greeting members, potential members, guests and drop-ins
- Giving tours and sharing what tPC is all about
- Keeping coffee fresh and kitchen clean
- Watering plants
- Managing conference room bookings
- Onboarding new members
- Basic troubleshooting of technical issues
What's in it for you?
- Monthly membership, fitness center, and event access
- References and recommendations for future employment
- Customer facing work experience in a fast paced small business
- Behind the scenes operations and marketing experience
- Networking with other members and small businesses
- Use of tPC facilities to manage your own business, study, or hold networking events
- A $50 monthly transportation stipend to offset commuting costs
There is some flexibility in scheduling the 10 hours of desk time, but you will be required to keep a consistent schedule from week to week. If you think you may be a good fit for this role, contact us at email@example.com.
We'd love to hear from you!