A coworking space in Seattle's Pioneer Square
Monthly desk memberships, shared workspaces, conference room rentals and event space
WHO ARE WE?
The Pioneer Collective is an independently owned and operated Seattle coworking space in the heart of Pioneer Square. Created by a husband and wife team passionate about design, the Pioneer Collective is a shared workspace project intended to bring inspiration and productivity into the office environment. tPC offers a variety of flexible access options and month to month pricing, so members can choose the coworking membership that works best for them. In addition to coworking, The Pioneer Collective serves as an event rental space and offers hourly conference room and classroom rentals.
WHO ARE OUR MEMBERS?
tPC is open to anyone who has the flexibility to work from home, but wants the infrastructure of a shared office space, the benefits of coworking, and the company of others. Housed in the lower level of the historic Westland Building on 1st & King, this 6,600 square foot shared workspace is perfect for:
- Remote workers & freelancers
- Visiting professionals
- Contract workers & vendors
- Small business owners
- And you!
Located in Seattle's Pioneer Square neighborhood.
Located conveniently between the Stadium District and Pioneer Square, on the most transit friendly block in Seattle, our space is easily bike and transit accessible from SoDo, Capitol Hill, West Seattle, Ballard, Fremont, Beacon Hill, Central District, Belltown and more. We are also within a short walk of Downtown Seattle, The International District, The Stadium District and First Hill. Spend less time commuting and more time working.
Member benefits include:
- Bike storage and private showers
- Proximity to Link Light Rail, Metro, Sound Transit and Sounder Stations
- Subsidized neighborhood parking as low as $8 per day
- Discounts at Seattle Fitness, Zipcar, Taylor Shellfish and more
- Need a place to work after work? Check out the tPC Night Owls program for evening and weekend access
- Remote worker or consulant? Read about employer sponsored memberships.
- Looking for the best coworking value for your budget? Try our Community Access Membership for $225
- Beacon Hill, Columbia City, Rainier Beach or Tukwila resident? Check out our South Link Light Rail Coworking Pass
- Ferry commuter? Check out our special Bainbridge Island Coworking Pass!
- Bridge commuter? Check out our West Seattle Coworking Pass
- Microsoft contingent staffer or contractor? Check out our Microsoft vendor specials and corporate membership rates